Korea Biomedical Review is looking for English writers, translators, and copyeditors.
This company, founded in February 2017, is Korea’s first and only English-language media outlet specializing in the healthcare industry with the focus on biotechnological, medical, pharmaceutical and hospital issues.
We are an online news site and a sister organization of The Korean Weekly, one of the nation’s most influential newspapers focusing on medical and pharmaceutical industries since its foundation in 1992.
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter (in Korean or English) via email.
○ It’s a full-time job, but part-time work may also be possible.
○ A work visa is necessary for foreign residents.
○ Korean proficiency is welcome.
○ Our office is in the Hongdae area, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
○ Company homepage: www.docdocdoc.co.kr
○ Email for submission: email@example.com
○ The application deadline is Sept. 20.
<저작권자 © 청년의사, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>